Performance Coaching is a process where one person facilitates the development and action planning of another, in order that the individual can bring about changes in their lives.
Performance Coaching is not advice giving and does not involve the coach sharing their experience or opinions.
Performance Coaching helps you move forward at your pace within an equal and trusting relationship.
How does working with a coach help?
Working with a coach can help you to:
- Identify road blocks to achieving your true potential
- Set practical, achievable goals
- Develop new skills
- Identify and maximise strengths
- Develop tools to overcome weaknesses
- Develop a greater understanding of your wants, needs and desires
- Sense, identify and understand the emotions and reactions of others
- More effectively inspire and drive a team towards success
- Address and overcome negative behaviour and thought processes that create road blocks
How will coaching help my business or organisation?
Performance Coaching for executives or employees achieves a fulfilling balance between professional goals and personal development.
In a business context Performance Coaching can bring out the true potential of staff at all levels.
Understanding how thoughts and behaviours are affected by emotions, relationships and social networks is an effective tool for enhancing performance.
But it’s not all about enhancing performance.
Confidential coaching can support your organisation in addressing issues such as absenteeism, burnout and stress.
Organisational change brought about by mergers, acquisitions or redundancies can be the catalyst for coaching support. Whether personal, professional or organisational, Performance Coaching will help you to manage change positively.
Contact us to find out more about Performance Coaching for your organisation with Purple Tree.