In the workplace or in life
By the end of the Purple Tree Managing Challenging Emotions workshop delegates should have:
- Enhanced interpersonal skills
- A better understanding of their response to others, challenging relationships and situations
- A better understanding of what affects them emotionally
- Enhanced awareness of unwanted feelings, beliefs & behaviours
- Strategies to maintain positive and calm feelings
- Approaches when dealing with challenging colleagues, clients/service users
What does the Managing Challenging Emotions workshop consist of?
- Responding to others effectively – protection from negativity
- Strategies for staying calm and positive in relationships
- How do our emotions affect us? / What affects our emotions?
- What may block self esteem and confidence
- Managing difficult feelings – minimising worry and anxiety
- Dealing with Inner Conflict / blame and criticism
- Dealing with Change – staying motivated
- Strategies for “switching off” (after work)
For more information about Managing Challenging Emotions contact Purple Tree.