In these uncertain times, leading or managing in an organisation is more challenging than ever.
Staff may feel overwhelmed by change, anxious about job security and worried about the future – then again so might the key decision makers.
We can be affected emotionally, which in turn can affect our performance.
The challenges in 2012 and into the future
- What is uncertainty – How does it affect us?
- Understanding what is needed emotionally to ensure effective performance
- Developing Emotional Intelligence – Benefits of being more Emotionally Intelligent
- Managing Challenging Emotions – Learning strategies to stay calm, positive and effective
- Beliefs and Behaviours – Understanding how the brain affects behaviour
- Understanding others – How uncertainty impacts on their behaviour
- Helping others manage challenging issues – Change, Stress, Relationships
- Empowering others to reach their potential, be motivated
- The power of Coaching – HELP THEM – HELP THEMSELVES
For more information about Managing Uncertainty contact Purple Tree.